Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about bows
How do I attach the bow?
- My bows have two strong bands of NON-Latex on the back of the bow. These parts are attached to the fur. NEVER twist the elastic twice, as this will break the elastic.
- Do not cut off the elastic when you remove the bow, as it is difficult to attach new ones yourself.
- Barrette is only possible to select for Dolly bows.
This is because the regular bow is weaker due to the pressure required to close the barrette.
- The plastic barrette can be applied to all bows, except mini-puppy and Maltese bows.
Always be careful when closing the barrette. Always try to support the bow so that there is not too much pressure on the bow.
How long is the waiting time?
If the bow is finished, I will ship them immediately. If the bow is not done, it takes me about four weeks to prepare it for shipment.
What are your working hours?
These hours apply only to when i make bows.
My current time is [wp-dt-time]
|Monday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
How do I maintain the bows in the best way possible?
It's not difficult to care for your bow. The most important thing is how you store them. I recommend keeping them in a small compartment box. You can find them pretty easily.
- The elastics are never supposed to be twisted twice when attaching the bow, since this harms the elastic and can break it. Swapping elastics on a bow is not uncomplicated.
- Are your bows losing their shape? Simply put them on knitting needles and strengthen them again with something that dries hard. For example, varnish.
- Did the middle part come loose?
It is perfectly fine to glue it back on with a super glue. For the best results, I recommend that you put the bow on knitting needles before gluing.
Questions about payment & shipping
How do I pay?
The easiest way is to use card payments on my website. To use PayPal, you do not have to create an account.
I also offer Swish to my Swedish customer.
All payment methods are safe and secure, no one has access to your card details. And I do NOT share your information with anyone.
How does the bows get delivered?
I ship all my packets using Postnord.
Each bow comes with its own zip bag for safe storage. Then the bow is packed in a plastic bag, sealed and placed in a box to ensure that the bows are not damaged.
How long will it take for my bows to arrive?
Here you have delivery time from Postnord. Sometimes, the package takes longer than usual. Contact me if you have not received the package after 30 days.
|Sweden||1-4 business days|
|Europe||3-12* business days|
|USA||4-14* business days|
|Rest of the world||5-30* business days|
* Due to COVID-19, the shipping time takes about 1-3 months. So please be patient with your order!
|Full size||Made from 7/8" ribbon.||Fits most dogs over 13 pounds
And Yorkshire Terrier/Biewer Terrier
|Puppy||Made from 5/8" ribbon.||Smaller than Full size.
Fits smaller dogs or puppies.
|Maltese||Made from 1/2" or 3/8" ribbon||Ideal for maltese in pairs.
Perfect for ponytails for smaller dogs.
|Mini puppy||Made from 3/8" ribbon||This is the Nordic puppy size.
Ideal for all puppies between 4 and 8 months.
This is the colors i offer on the settings.
(The middle part of the bows)
Click here to see the color chart in full screen.