Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about bows
How do I attach the bow?
- Each of my bows features two durable bands made of non-latex material on the back of the bow. These bands are designed to be attached to your dog's fur and provide a secure and comfortable fit. It's important to avoid twisting the elastic band more than once, as this can cause the band to break.
- Avoid cutting off the elastic when removing the bow, as it can be challenging to attach a new one by yourself. Instead, gently slide the bands off your dog's fur to remove the bow. By doing so, you can preserve the elastic and ensure that your dog's bow stays in excellent condition for future use.
How long is the waiting time?
Once the bow is completed, I will ship it out within a few days. However, if the bow is not yet finished, it may take up to three weeks for me to prepare it for shipment. Rest assured that I will do my best to complete your order as quickly as possible while ensuring that each bow is crafted to the highest standards of quality.
How do I maintain the bows in the best way possible?
Caring for your bow is relatively easy, and the most crucial aspect is how you store it. To keep your bow in top condition, I recommend storing it in a small compartment box. These boxes are widely available and can help protect your bow from dust, dirt, and other potential sources of damage.
- To avoid damaging the elastic, it's crucial never to twist it twice when attaching the bow. Doing so can cause the elastic to break and may make it challenging to replace.
- Hairspray can damage dog bows and cause them to lose their shape over time. To protect your bow, it's best to cover it when using hairspray on your dog's coat.
- If your bows are losing their shape, there's an easy way to fix this. Try placing them on knitting needles and reinforcing them with a hardening substance used to make fabric stiffer. This should help restore the bow's shape and keep it looking its best.
- Has the rhinestone centerpiece become detached from the bow? It's okay to reattach it using a strong adhesive. To ensure the best results, I recommend placing the bow on knitting needles before applying the glue.
Questions about payment & shipping
How do I pay?
For accepting card payments, I use Stripe and Paypal. With PayPal, you don't need to create an account.
Additionally, I offer Swish as a payment method for my Swedish customers.
Rest assured that all payment methods are safe and secure, and your card details are not accessible to anyone, not even me. I also guarantee that I do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How does the bows get delivered?
All packages are shipped using Postnord. You can select from standard shipping without tracking or traceable shipping with step-by-step updates until delivery.
Orders over $60 qualify for free shipping without tracking, while orders over $200 qualify for free shipping with tracking.
How long will it take for my bows to arrive?
The following is an estimated delivery time from Postnord. In some cases, the package may take longer than expected to arrive. If you have not received your package after 30 days, please contact me.
|Sweden||1-4 business days|
|Europe||3-12 business days|
|USA||4-14 business days|
|Rest of the world||5-30 business days|
If you're uncertain about the size you require, feel free to send me an email, and I'll assist you in selecting the appropriate size for your dog.
|Full size||Crafted out of 7/8"-1" (22mm-25mm) ribbon.||Fits most dogs over 13 pounds (6kg)
And Yorkshire Terrier/Biewer Terrier
|In-Between||Crafted out of 3/4" (19mm) ribbon.||The size between Full Size & Puppy. Ideal for dogs with a smaller head or Yorkshire Terrier/Biewer Terrier.|
|Puppy||Crafted out of 5/8" (16mm) ribbon.||Smaller than Full size.
Fits smaller dogs or puppies.
|Maltese||Crafted out of 3/8" ribbon||Ideal for maltese in pairs.|
|Mini puppy||Crafted out of 3/8" ribbon||This is the Nordic puppy size.
Ideal for all puppies between 4 and 8 months.
These are the color options available for the rhinestone centerpiece of the bows.
Click here to see the color chart in full screen.